Map & Directions
Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas
PO Box 52007
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Tel: +971 2 407 1234 , Fax: +971 2 407 1235
Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas is conveniently located on the Saadiyat Beach and is near the airport, city centre, prime banking and business districts, golf courses, local leisure attractions and minutes away from Saadiyat Cultural District; allowing our guests to visit such upcoming iconic masterpieces as Louvre Abu Dhabi, Zayed National Museum and Guggenheim Abu Dhabi.
From Abu Dhabi Corniche
10 minutes by car
• Follow the Abu Dhabi Corniche in the direction towards the Port Zayed / Sheikh Khalifa Bridge / Saadiyat Island.
• You will be led to the Sheikh Khalifa Bridge, which will guide you towards Saadiyat Island.
• Take the second exit towards Saadiyat Beach District and follow the hotel signage indicating Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi.
From Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH)
25 minutes by car
• Follow the highway towards Dubai / Shahama and after five minutes of driving, you will see the signage indicating the exit for Saadiyat Island / Yas Island.
• Take that exit and follow the highway for another twenty minutes until you reach Saadiyat Island.
• Once you have reached the island, follow the exit towards Saadiyat Beach District and you will be guided towards Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi.
From Yas Island
20 minutes by car
• Follow the road towards Saadiyat Island / Abu Dhabi and you will reach Sheikh Khalifa Highway.
• After a fifteen minute drive you will reach Saadiyat Island.
• Follow the exit towards Saadiyat Beach District and you will be guided towards Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi.
From Dubai (DXB)
1 hour and 10 minutes from Dubai Marina Mall
• Travelling on the E11 - take the exit towards Saadiyat Island / Yas Island.
• Exit on to Sheikh Khalifa Highway E12 and follow the signs to Saadiyat Island, and then to Saadiyat Beach District.
• Follow the signs to Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi.